Resources for eating vegan on a budget!
- Vegan on $15 a Week
- 18 Tips for Minimizing Your Food Costs + Final $2 a Day Menu
- Vegan Dollar Menu (Vegan for $3 a Day)
- Eating Vegan on $21 a Week (The Food Stamp Budget)
- Eating a Healthy Vegan Diet for Less Than $5 a Day
- Vegan on $10 a Day (or less!)
- Vegan on a Budget: Tips for Creating Delicious and Affordable Meals
- 6 Tips to Eat Vegan on a Budget
Be kind to yourself. Stop telling yourself that whatever you are struggling with “should” be easy. If something is hard for you, it is hard for you. There are probably Reasons, though those may just be how you are wired. Acknowledge these things. When you finish something hard, be proud! Celebrate a little.
And really, just stop saying “should” to yourself about your thoughts and feelings in any context. You feel how you feel. The things in your head are the things in your head. You can’t change either directly through sheer force of will. You can only change what you do. Stop beating yourself up for who and what you are right now–it isn’t productive. Focus on moving forward."